Back to the forums
[Strange Worlds] Release 804

Titou posted on 06/03/17 06:33 - Last edited on 06/03/17 06:34
Quote Post
Level: 50
Server:
Classic Server
Hi friends!

I just released a major update with a bigger map, monsters balance changes, new dungeons, a redesigned sunset trial, and new warrior weapon images from Jazylax. Enjoy!

(As usual, this is a beta release and there's probably a number of bugs. Please report bugs in this forum or send me and email at bluesaga.strangeworlds@gmail.com and I will fix them ASAP.)
QuackyTwo posted on 07/03/17 03:18 - Last edited on 07/03/17 03:21
Quote Post
Level: 1
Server:
Strange Worlds
Titou! Awesome work on the update my man!

I reached Amiga City and did some minor exploring. I noticed that I could not go up the stairs to the Warrior hut in Amiga City, which brings me to Amiga Fortress. I cannot seem to exit back into the city (acts the same way as the Warrior hut stairs):

So I think I am kind of stuck at the moment. I explored the new sewer dungeon that is in that room, the two portals send me back to Amiga Fortress where I cannot exit at the moment, so I haven't dived too deep into the update yet besides checking out the new city.

Edit: Might want to check other stairs/doors/gateways that may act in a similar fashion, as there could be more.
Titou posted on 07/03/17 06:14
Quote Post
Server:
Classic Server
Hi Quacky, I fixed the map bugs you reported and verified that all the stairs and doors are not blocked anymore.
Titou posted on 25/03/17 02:29 - Last edited on 25/03/17 02:39
Quote Post
Server:
Classic Server
Introducing Explorer Shops! Give them rare items to gain exploration xp and get better drops! (Also a few bug fixes.)
Zakk posted on 06/04/17 23:28
Quote Post
Level: 31
Server:
Classic Server
Looks interesting

Add Reply