Warning: session_set_cookie_params(): Cannot change session cookie parameters when session is active in /customers/8/e/3/bluesaga.org/httpd.www/include/header.php on line 2 Blue Saga - Free indie MMORPG - [Strange Worlds] Release 804

Back to the forums
[Strange Worlds] Release 804
Pages: 12

Previous

Flume posted on 18/11/19 07:50 - Last edited on 18/11/19 08:07
Quote Post
Level: 50
Server:
Classic Server
Bounty: 344
Bounty rank:
Deck Hand
The explorer guild is my fault,when i filled it up with items the game crashed and nobody can open it anymore,not even fresh accounts :d

And yea,the game crashes on the amega city underground(grey slimes),when you enter the "spider queen" liar,sometimes in the goblin cave.

*Also,when a "burning enemy casts his spell the game will crash.

Quacky posted on 27/11/19 04:08
Quote Post
Server:
Classic Server
You guys can try contacting Titou via e-mail:

bluesaga.strangeworlds@gmail.com

He would respond to me when his server first started up back in 2017 when I found some bugs (and he would fix them). I am not sure how involved he is now with that e-mail and server though, but it is worth a shot.
Sidz posted on 30/11/19 11:47 - Last edited on 30/11/19 11:50
Quote Post
Level: 26
Server:
Classic Server
Anyone playing these days?
Titou posted on 07/12/19 03:25
Quote Post
Server:
Classic Server
Flume, I fixed the crashes you reported.
I don't have much time to create new content and new features, but I do want to keep the game alive so if you find other bug please don't hesitate to report them.
Flume posted on 11/12/19 22:48
Quote Post
Server:
Classic Server
Bounty: 344
Bounty rank:
Deck Hand
Thanks a lot for fixing the bugs!
It was quite unplayable before :d
But,dont worry about new content,if you actually enjoy creating it go for but the thing is,there is nobody to enjoy it.Server are empty constantly.
Im pretty much the only player who gets online...

But i will continue playing,hoping on for an hour so,and i will continue reporting bugs :)
Pages: 12

Previous

Add Reply