Warning: session_set_cookie_params(): Cannot change session cookie parameters when session is active in /customers/8/e/3/bluesaga.org/httpd.www/include/header.php on line 2 Blue Saga - Free indie MMORPG - [Strange Worlds] Bugs

Back to the forums
[Strange Worlds] Bugs

MageOfPogofish posted on 21/02/17 09:16 - Last edited on 21/02/17 10:15
Quote Post
Level: 1
Server:
Strange Worlds
My fingers tickle - it is testing time :3

I also like what you did with Mana Armor. Since it works as intended, it had only one drawback: eventually you are no longer able to move. With your recent change, you need to make a tough decision between defense and offense. Too bad you can not keep it at a certain level balance :P Oh, but my over-9000!-defense was made in a sandbox example with fruits growing around me. The ghost thingy can also only used while you still have movement speed. After all you need to move to make steps into a direction. And if you can't move, you are forced to stop it anyways. This skill was only necessary, if you wanted to engage a long leasting fight that is above your level. In real battle situations, I had not the chance to stack it that high. It was about 1-4 layers usually since I had nothing to use my mana to aside this anyways. Well, I hope it works this way out. I hope I did not make it more powerful appearing than it actually was xD

(this will be my new bug report post since there was a new update now)

Bugs:
-7.3 All damage skills bypass the ACC-EVA system and are hitting always the enemy, if the projectile or the swing hits it.

8. Drifting animals
The town's animals are drifting slowly amongst tiles while attacking you, if you stopped walking. This makes targetting them exspecially painful.

xx. Now appear monsters with glowing effects, but magically enchanted items with Burning or Mihty do not have any additional effects.
MageOfPogofish posted on 21/02/17 09:36 - Last edited on 21/02/17 09:54
Quote Post
Server:
Strange Worlds
Suggestions/Requests:

10. Please increase the duration of intuition.
Since it is not stackable and a rebuff wont reset the time, it would be nice to have a buff skill that actually helps other peoples, too. With a too short time, a party member would probably not mess around to ask each half minute for a rebuff.
If the time gets increased, the mana cost should be increased, too, accordingly.

11. I'd like to have one single music theme inside the town, outside and inside houses. Just my opinion.
Phantoful posted on 21/02/17 18:06
Quote Post
Level: 22
Server:
Classic Server
My fingers tickle - it is testing time :3

I also like what you did with Mana Armor. Since it works as intended, it had only one drawback: eventually you are no longer able to move. With your recent change, you need to make a tough decision between defense and offense. Too bad you can not keep it at a certain level balance :P Oh, but my over-9000!-defense was made in a sandbox example with fruits growing around me. The ghost thingy can also only used while you still have movement speed. After all you need to move to make steps into a direction. And if you can't move, you are forced to stop it anyways. This skill was only necessary, if you wanted to engage a long leasting fight that is above your level. In real battle situations, I had not the chance to stack it that high. It was about 1-4 layers usually since I had nothing to use my mana to aside this anyways. Well, I hope it works this way out. I hope I did not make it more powerful appearing than it actually was xD

(this will be my new bug report post since there was a new update now)

Bugs:
-7.3 All damage skills bypass the ACC-EVA system and are hitting always the enemy, if the projectile or the swing hits it.

8. Drifting animals
The town's animals are drifting slowly amongst tiles while attacking you, if you stopped walking. This makes targetting them exspecially painful.

xx. Now appear monsters with glowing effects, but magically enchanted items with Burning or Mihty do not have any additional effects.
said MageOfPogofish
Suggestions/Requests:

10. Please increase the duration of intuition.
Since it is not stackable and a rebuff wont reset the time, it would be nice to have a buff skill that actually helps other peoples, too. With a too short time, a party member would probably not mess around to ask each half minute for a rebuff.
If the time gets increased, the mana cost should be increased, too, accordingly.

11. I'd like to have one single music theme inside the town, outside and inside houses. Just my opinion.
said MageOfPogofish

1. Spells aren't supposed to be affected by evasion/accuracy, they're only affected by Intelligence/Magic Defense.

2. No elemental equipment should have any effects, unless this update changed it.

3. Intuition has a 15 second duration and gives 15 accuracy plus Intelligence, you can cast it on two people back to back.
Kissmyaxe posted on 26/02/17 23:30 - Last edited on 26/02/17 23:31
Quote Post
Level: 16
Server:
Classic Server
Hi Titou, noticed that elements now give buffs to armor and equipment, but I noticed this:

Shock doesn't seem to do anything, and

Frozen doesn't do anything either.

I didn't have an opportunity to check other elements on other pieces of equipment, so forgive my ignorance, but I'm not sure if elements aren't intended to affect weapons, or if this is actually a bug. You should check all the elements just in case. Thanks, as always.

Titou posted on 27/02/17 02:04
Quote Post
Level: 50
Server:
Classic Server
Hi Titou, noticed that elements now give buffs to armor and equipment, but I noticed this:

Shock doesn't seem to do anything, and

Frozen doesn't do anything either.
said Kissmyaxe

Magic weapons have effects when hitting monsters. I verified that a frozen weapon does add frozen damage to the mobs I'm attacking. Do you not see special effects when using those weapons?
MageOfPogofish posted on 27/02/17 05:19
Quote Post
Server:
Strange Worlds

Magic weapons have effects when hitting monsters. I verified that a frozen weapon does add frozen damage to the mobs I'm attacking. Do you not see special effects when using those weapons?
said Titou

Test series with Shock-Lesser Sacred Wand:

It sometimes adds a spark-debuff on enemies while attacking. But the rate was so low that I first assumed that it had no effect at all, but eventually monsters started to get a debuff that damaged them for 3 damage per tick over 3 ticks. (while my normal hit deals about 34-70 damage).

This aside, I did already wrote it in my list.
Titou posted on 27/02/17 07:26
Quote Post
Level: 50
Server:
Classic Server

Test series with Shock-Lesser Sacred Wand:

It sometimes adds a spark-debuff on enemies while attacking. But the rate was so low that I first assumed that it had no effect at all, but eventually monsters started to get a debuff that damaged them for 3 damage per tick over 3 ticks. (while my normal hit deals about 34-70 damage).
said MageOfPogofish

This is what magic weapons do, same as Classic at the moment. (Magic damage ignores armor, though.)
Kissmyaxe posted on 28/02/17 21:16
Quote Post
Level: 16
Server:
Classic Server

said Titou

Sorry! My mistake, I didn't think it would give attack effects on weapons, I assumed it would give defense. Haven't really had time to test, but now I tested it today and everything is fine. Loving the updates so far!
QuackyTwo posted on 01/03/17 04:32
Quote Post
Server:
Strange Worlds

Thanks. By the way, I'm not sure what's going on with negative stats:

12 Base Evasion

5 Evasion? (Should be -3?)

Tested it out, with "negative evasion" I can still evade. Not sure about how evasion works in depth, but you should check this.

Also, I haven't checked every buff, but Intuition increases your Intelligence, and Mana Armor decreases your Movement Speed and Accuracy slightly. These are actually pretty good side buffs/debuffs, I would just suggest documenting them in their descriptions.

For quality of life, the duration of the spell and whether or not the effect stacks (like Mana Armor) would be awesome.

One more thing:

If this is Magic Defense, it's not showing correctly, or it doesn't work. (It should say 10, from equipment, but it stays at 0, even after using Mana Armor.)

Anyway, thanks for your dedication.
said Kissmyaxe

I believed he fixed how the negative stats show now, but I am interested as well on how negative stats works.

Also, I think that is Magic Defense too and I am not seeing that stat get increased either when I equip something with a Magic DEF bonus.

Great job on the bugs you guys and of course, thank you Titou for all of your hard work.
Null posted on 04/03/17 00:13
Quote Post
Level: 5
Server:
Classic Server

Level cap will be increased with the next major update at the end of this month (Feb 2017)
said Titou

GIFF UPDATE

Add Reply