Warning: session_set_cookie_params(): Session cookie parameters cannot be changed when a session is active in /customers/8/e/3/bluesaga.org/httpd.www/include/header.php on line 2 Blue Saga - Free indie MMORPG - *tumbleweed*

Back to the forums
*tumbleweed*
Pages: 12

Previous

Queenpanda posted on 28/04/20 13:59 - Last edited on 28/04/20 14:00
Quote Post
Level: 50
Server:
Classic Server
So is anyone lurking here? I've been playing Animal Crossing a lot during my country's shut down and I made a Blue Saga sweater.

Also Sidz I noticed you sent me a message a while ago, but the site's messaging system seems bugged so I couldn't reply.
Brownbeard posted on 02/05/20 02:51
Quote Post
Level: 1
Server:
Strange Worlds
Wow I was just looking at some BlueSaga videos on youtube jajajaja. Hey Queen! It's me, Wadanohara, I still remember you and been wondering what you been up to! I would love to get in contact with you for future projects I want to make. You can shoot me a message on my twitter. https://twitter.com/MrHotSalsaArt

And if anyone else reads this, I miss all of ya guys, hope you all are doing well :)

Also been working on a little RPG inspired by MapleStory and BlueSaga all this time, I hope that in a couple years I can begin full production on it. This game falling apart really inspired me to one day make a game I could fall in love with.
https://imgur.com/a/xIVrF6y
Sidz posted on 04/05/20 02:21
Quote Post
Level: 26
Server:
Classic Server
Hey Guys! I hope you're all doing well.

I've been drawing & reading books during quarantine.

Yes! I did send you a message Queen, one day I suddenly remembered you - and wanted to send you an e-mail. But it seems your e-mail is... not active anymore?

So I thought the second best place would be BlueSaga message-chat! But like you said, its bugged. I received no message from you. :c

I just wanted to ask how you were, and what was new in life. Good to know you're still here. And doing great, I hope. Nice island & sweater!
Sidz posted on 04/05/20 02:24 - Last edited on 04/05/20 02:25
Quote Post
Server:
Classic Server
And Wadanohara! That concept art looks splendid, can't wait to know more about your game.

I hope you keep us all updated. Nice drawings on your twitter, by the way.

Also! Look at the date, may the force be with all of you!
Queenpanda posted on 04/05/20 10:26
Quote Post
Level: 50
Server:
Classic Server
Hey guys. Wada, I love your character designs. I wish I was that creative. I gave you a follow on Twitter (my account name there is sslottie).

Sidz, I closed that e-mail address a long time ago. I would you send my new one but I'd rather not post it publically here. I'm glad you're still drawing, I haven't really done any myself but Animal Crossing is allowing me to spill any creative energy I might have. :D

Btw if any of you play Animal Crossing and want to visit me my friend code is 2172-9880-0138.
Sidz posted on 04/05/20 11:18
Quote Post
Server:
Classic Server
Aw man - I loved your art. I've kept the pixel-card drawing you made some of us players safely. But its good to know you're creating stuff some way or the other!

I wish I had a Switch, I remember playing AC: Wild World on the DS fondly. Such good times.

If you want to e-mail me, you could send me one on: eelboy001@gmail.com

Its kinda my fake-side-ID, so I don't mind posting it in public & getting spammed on it. xD

Skullbox posted on 12/05/20 20:08 - Last edited on 12/05/20 20:09
Quote Post
Level: 49
Server:
Classic Server
Wow so cool Queen! Love the Animal Crossing shirt! And Wadanohara you are also a really great artist! Love it that you are inspired to make a game of your own!

I am busy working on game prototypes all the time!
Right now I am working on a space sims thingy, will try and have the cute Blue Saga graphics feel. You can check out a few videos on my twitter. https://twitter.com/_skullbox
Laserfury posted on 20/09/20 12:14
Quote Post
Level: 1
Server:
Strange Worlds
Hello!

Is anyone still playing?
*feels nostalgic*
Pages: 12

Previous

Add Reply