Back to the forums
[Strange Worlds] Bugs

MageOfPogofish posted on 02/05/17 17:09 - Last edited on 02/05/17 18:52
Quote Post
Level: 1
Server:
Strange Worlds
- the guild gives you explorer xp. The formula for rare drops is complicated, but each explorer level gives you about 20% bonus for rares. In exchange, the guild can sell the items. If you don't think it's a good deal, you don't have to give them your rare items and you can sell them yourself.
said Titou

Interesting concept. It would be nice though to get an 'exp value' of items. So you know how many points you get for this or that item. I can also smell an exploit here if you buy and re-buy an item just to give it away again. ofc this will consume money, but I hope the price is high enough to make this way not too worthy.

Another thing I noticed: each explorer guild trader got an own inventory. So if you bring an item to the trader in the new town, then people from the beginning town cant access it there. Is this intended?

These things aside, it looks very awesome how the game progresses so far. I also love what that welcoming Goblin has to say. Ooooh yes, this explains so many things so well.

Edit:
Just used another trial cave key and there was no loot in neither the chest nor that Container. It would be nice to have something garantueed for the trouble of collecting all keys.
Titou posted on 03/05/17 02:35 - Last edited on 03/05/17 04:48
Quote Post
Level: 50
Server:
Classic Server

I can also smell an exploit here if you buy and re-buy an item just to give it away again. ofc this will consume money, but I hope the price is high enough to make this way not too worthy.
said MageOfPogofish

Explorer's guild refuses store-bought items. Only new drops are accepted.

Another thing I noticed: each explorer guild trader got an own inventory. So if you bring an item to the trader in the new town, then people from the beginning town cant access it there. Is this intended?
said MageOfPogofish

Negative. There is only one inventory shared by all explorer's shops.

Just used another trial cave key and there was no loot in neither the chest nor that Container. It would be nice to have something garantueed for the trouble of collecting all keys.
said MageOfPogofish

Edit: There is always a chance to get no item in a container.

Add Reply