Warning: session_set_cookie_params(): Cannot change session cookie parameters when session is active in /customers/8/e/3/bluesaga.org/httpd.www/include/header.php on line 2 Blue Saga - Free indie MMORPG - [Strange Worlds] Bugs

Back to the forums
[Strange Worlds] Bugs

MageOfPogofish posted on 02/05/17 17:09 - Last edited on 02/05/17 18:52
Quote Post
Level: 1
Server:
Strange Worlds
- the guild gives you explorer xp. The formula for rare drops is complicated, but each explorer level gives you about 20% bonus for rares. In exchange, the guild can sell the items. If you don't think it's a good deal, you don't have to give them your rare items and you can sell them yourself.
said Titou

Interesting concept. It would be nice though to get an 'exp value' of items. So you know how many points you get for this or that item. I can also smell an exploit here if you buy and re-buy an item just to give it away again. ofc this will consume money, but I hope the price is high enough to make this way not too worthy.

Another thing I noticed: each explorer guild trader got an own inventory. So if you bring an item to the trader in the new town, then people from the beginning town cant access it there. Is this intended?

These things aside, it looks very awesome how the game progresses so far. I also love what that welcoming Goblin has to say. Ooooh yes, this explains so many things so well.

Edit:
Just used another trial cave key and there was no loot in neither the chest nor that Container. It would be nice to have something garantueed for the trouble of collecting all keys.
Titou posted on 03/05/17 02:35 - Last edited on 03/05/17 04:48
Quote Post
Level: 50
Server:
Classic Server

I can also smell an exploit here if you buy and re-buy an item just to give it away again. ofc this will consume money, but I hope the price is high enough to make this way not too worthy.
said MageOfPogofish

Explorer's guild refuses store-bought items. Only new drops are accepted.

Another thing I noticed: each explorer guild trader got an own inventory. So if you bring an item to the trader in the new town, then people from the beginning town cant access it there. Is this intended?
said MageOfPogofish

Negative. There is only one inventory shared by all explorer's shops.

Just used another trial cave key and there was no loot in neither the chest nor that Container. It would be nice to have something garantueed for the trouble of collecting all keys.
said MageOfPogofish

Edit: There is always a chance to get no item in a container.
Zxeek posted on 31/03/18 02:50 - Last edited on 31/03/18 19:38
Quote Post
Level: 1
Server:
Strange Worlds
Potions dont work when you buy them you have to drop them then combine them in order to use them. as well when I die my bag is always empty when I loot it. one last bug is the special trader that you sell rares to when you fill his inventory and try to sell another item it bugs him out and crashes your client.
Thunderscar posted on 05/04/18 22:48
Quote Post
Server:
Classic Server
so after quite some time i decided to take a look back here and see whats been going on if anyone even was still around here. i noticed some stuff had changed and the original server was no longer active meaning this charter along with my others no longer can be use

very sad to see given all the time and erffort i dedicated but i figure its alright and i would look into what the new server has to offer

so i made anotehr character on the strange worlds server and was happy to see just about everythings the same just map changes and name changes for stuff

im sure this isnt aq priority if your still actualyl working on the game but my god the exp you get from killing stuff is atrocious i spent many hours and ive only gotten to lvl 6

im a tree archer as alwasy and i do no damage to anything that gives "decent" xp and everything can wreck my face if i dont have the room to kite. even kiting takes for ever to kill stuff and i still end up almost dying.

ive not been able to get very far yet on the map since i cant kill anything if theres no room or more then 1 of it so ive just been griding lvls for hours on end but i have been to the second town and i do like the look of it but the map in that area outside of the town is super empty. the flowers 3 shot me so i cant really explore anything north but soon ill make my way up there and figure out what other things there are to see

i like that theres a decent amount of quests but they dont really tell you anything about where to go to complete it your just left on your own to figure it out.

a minor complant i have is that the slime cave and bat cave are right at the starting area and those things wreck you so puttign them in an area where new players (prob wont happen but just saying) will be isnt the best idea or atleast make then a little more reasonable to fight

i can post more of my thoughts as i continue along and explore more areas of the map but given how long it takes to grind levels it might be a while
Flume posted on 08/04/18 12:34
Quote Post
Server:
Classic Server
Bounty: 344
Bounty rank:
Deck Hand
I would like to test it,but i´m unable to open it.
The .DMG file i download isn´t working properly for me.
Thunderscar posted on 08/04/18 23:34
Quote Post
Server:
Classic Server
go to the download problem thread and it has a link to a download of a functional launcher

i had the same issue and the link titou provided in i believe the second comment of that thread helped me with the issue
Flume posted on 09/04/18 17:49 - Last edited on 09/04/18 22:06
Quote Post
Server:
Classic Server
Bounty rank:
Deck Hand
I downloaded it,the file on it´s own is looking to work properly.
But i´m stuck and the "updating client",anyone expirienced this if so,how to fix it?

**It was my antivirus blocking a lot of stuff,it works fine.

Played for 2 hours,it´s just a grindfest including lags.
I can see that work has put in it,but come on dude you can´t really expect from palyers to grind larvas for 2 hours to hit level 3,that´s just too much..
Thunderscar posted on 10/04/18 02:27 - Last edited on 10/04/18 19:53
Quote Post
Server:
Classic Server
yea that was my primary issue i spent countless hours grinding on larvas and scarabs before i could do anything else and even now i struggle with some of the first area mobs

slimes arent too bad but they hurt a bit and bunnies are horrible

aparently spiders are in this in a cave wayy off in the north east of the map but its practivally impossible to get to even after youve hit lvl 10 unles your super careful and avoid most mobs

and the spiders are like the thrid weakest mob yet they arent in the starting area where they should be instead of the slimes or bats

i found ghosts in the slime cave at the first town and of course they hit you for atleast 50-75 dmg without a crit and they can practically 1 shot you if your even a little low. theyre faster then you so running isnt even and option so if i see the slime cave dont go into the second part of it just kill the slimes in the first area its much safer
Flume posted on 12/04/18 15:18 - Last edited on 12/04/18 15:19
Quote Post
Server:
Classic Server
Bounty rank:
Deck Hand
What level did you managed to reach thunder?
I´m currently about to hit 8,grinding the elite larva and scarab only.
The progression is way too slow eh,it takes too much to level up and the drops rate is worser then on the original server.

I´m gona be online for an hour or so,probably every few days or so,so if you would like to join me let me know :)
Thunderscar posted on 13/04/18 20:01
Quote Post
Server:
Classic Server
im getting close to lvl 11 but i keep getting killed so its slowing my progression

i dont mind joining u just a matter of when your around for it lol

Add Reply